Maharshi Dayanand University - B.Ed. 2013-2014 (Regular)*
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a course offered for those aspiring students who wants to pursue their Career in teaching field. A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a Degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools.
About Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak) :-
Maharishi Dayanand Univeristy (MDU), Rohtak established in Year 1976 in the state of Haryana & University Campus spread over 665 acres of land. Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak is recognized by UGC & NCTE for regular B.Ed. Course.
Eligibility criteria & how to apply for admission for B.Ed. (Regular) 2013 in MDU, Haryana :-
- Students should have 50 % marks in graduation or post graduation.
- B.Ed. Duration would be 1 year for the session 2013-2014
- Exams will be held in June – July 2014
- Result of B.Ed. 2013, MDU Rohtak, will expected in the month of Nov 2014.
Documents required for B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak:-
- Photocopy of certificates & mark sheets of 10th & 12th Class.
- Photocopy of certificates & mark sheets of Graduation or Post Graduation, if required
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Original character certificates (should be submitted before Sep 2013),.
- 6 passport size photographs.
Benefits of Doing Regular B.Ed. 2013 from MDU, Rohtak :-
- B.Ed. Degree will give boost to the students in their career.
- Students can apply for Govt. job after completing Regular B.Ed. Degree..
- There will be a number of vacancies in Govt. Schools in coming years.
- After completing regular B.Ed. students can also work in good private schools in India.
- After 5th Pay commission by central Govt. teaching is become highly Lucrative job.
Frequently Ask Questions :-
Ques1: How can I apply for B.Ed. in MDU, Rohtak as I am living in Meerut ?
Ans : Any body can apply and do B.Ed. from MDU,, Rohtak for session 2013-2014 as it will be in non-attending mode, where a student will be allotted a college but he / she has to go in that particular college only while giving examinations & practical.
Ques2: Is B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak is approved by N.C.T.E. ?
Ans : Yes, It is approved by N.C.T.E. and it offers regular B.Ed.. After completion of B.Ed., a students is eligible to apply for Govt. Teacher Jobs in anywhere in India.
Ques3 : I have passed by 43 % in graduation & 51 % in post graduation. Can I apply for regular B.Ed. Course from MDU, Rohtak ?
Ans : Yes, you can apply. The eligibility criteria for Regular B.Ed. from MDU is minimum 50 % marks in graduation or Post Graduation.
MCM Academy’s Authorised Study centre code of MDU, Rohtak is 209133010
Hurry Up...!! Limited seats for B.Ed Regular from MDU, Rohtak in DELHI NCR
Admission Helpline No : 9999-13-7035